This summer, I'm hosting a new series of writing workshops in Melbourne, and I'd love for you to join me.
Group Coaching & Tapping Into Your Creativity, Trusting Yourself, & Working With Self-Doubt
This full day workshop, ideal for aspiring writers, includes a group coaching session that will assist writers to identify and work towards clear goals in relation to their creative lives or a specific project they'd like to see to completion.
Feeling or as if something is missing in your creative life isn't fun, especially if you're feeling blocked or overwhelmed when facing the blank page, but I'm here to tell you, things can change. This workshop is packed with hands-on writing exercises and techniques to help you work with writer's block and tap into your creativity.
If you're struggling with creative expression, or if you feel like you've got a book or similar creative project in you but don't quite know where to start, this workshop is for you. Maybe you've been dreaming of writing a book, or finishing a book. Or maybe you're just dabbling with your creative writing and aren't calling yourself a writer yet. As an attending writer, you will take home a range of tools to help you make the best of your creative life.
This workshop includes:
- Pre-Workshop Content to complete prior to the workshop
- Group Coaching Session to help you define your writing goals or tap into what needs improvement or more attention in your creative life
- Hands-on writing exercises
- Meditation exercise
- A range of techniques for overcoming writer's block and how to find inspiration when you're feeling a little lost
- Printed take-home workshop notes
- Q&A Session on writing & publishing
- Mary Eats Cake Exclusive High Tea & tea refreshments throughout the day
I hope to see you there!